Handling the situation yourself when you suspect that your spouse might be cheating on you can make you do things which you might regret later on. Wouldn’t it be better to confirm your suspicions first and gather all the evidence you can before talking to your significant other?
Sometimes, there is a feeling that tells you something is off when your spouse is cheating. It could be sensing that something has changed or just a feeling that you cannot explain. In this article, we’ll share with you some tell-tale signs that can help you zoom in on your suspicions.
Developing Certain Habits and Becoming Secretive
An increase in secrecy surely means something is going on. Here are some sneaky clues that may mean your spouse is cheating on you.
- Starts wearing a new fragrance or begins smelling different.
- Gets a new phone or a second phone for no reason.
- Have new numbers on the contacts list with vague names.
- Starts having odd voicemails.
- Dresses in a very different manner.
- Begins deleting messages or has a new password or phone look and won’t tell you about it.
- Goes away when answering the phone or does not want you to answer it.
Having an affair isn’t cheap, and this is often reflected in phone and bank records. Financial clues that your spouse may have someone else on the side are:
- Unexplained receipts to restaurants and other places
- Unexplained travel, gas bills, and accommodations
- withdrawing more cash than usual
- increased charges on credit and debit cards
- longer duration calls resulting to higher phone bill charges.
Behavioural Signs of Cheating
Cheating spouses are usually found out through their changes in behavior. Clues can include:
- Seemingly distracted more than the usual. This is because a cheating spouse is focused on his or her lover and can be thinking about the third party for a significant portion of their day.
- Not interested in sex. Cheating spouses are getting sex elsewhere so it is natural for them not to be interested in getting intimate with their significant other.
- Not wanting to be with the significant other for important events. If your spouse used to bring you to company functions and suddenly wants to be alone, there is definitely something going on that needs to be uncovered.
- Always asking when will you be home. Because a cheating spouse does not want to be found out, he/she will always ask when the significant other will be around so a meeting with the lover can be arranged when the significant other is away.
Of course, there are more signs that a husband or wife might be cheating. There are also many ways that a cheating spouse can be found out with the proper tools and skills. In fact, modern GPS and tracking can uncover the truth and help you get to the bottom of things if used correctly.
Because dealing with a cheating spouse can be emotionally draining, it will be better to let a professional private investigator uncover the truth. This way, any evidence gathered will not be clouded by jealousy and other emotions. If you need the help of a Toronto private investigator to do this for you, feel free to contact us at Haywood Hunt.