Congratulations to our winner of the 2019 Haywood Hunt Scholarship Lauralee Jeethan! We’d also like to thank everyone who applied to our scholarship program this year. Once again, we were blown away by the amount of entries and quality of your submissions.
APPLY NOW FOR THE
HAYWOOD HUNT & ASSOCIATES INC.
2019 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!
Haywood | Hunt & Associates Inc. is proud to announce our 2nd annual Scholarship Program for the 2019-2020 school year! This scholarship is available to Canadian and U.S. students, and the chosen student will be awarded $1,000 CAD grant towards their education!
We are a Premium Full-Service Private Investigation Agency. We have offices conveniently located in both Toronto and Mississauga, Ontario. Our agency offers Professional Investigation | Surveillance Services for the Insurance Industry, Legal Profession, Corporate Communities, Government Agencies, and Private Individuals.
At Haywood Hunt we believe that working hard and striving to be the best you can be is vital to success in business and in life. We also understand and remember the financial strains that seeking a higher education can place on individuals. That’s why we’ve created our annual scholarship available to all Canadian college and university students, in order to make things a little easier along the way.
Submission deadline: August 31, 2019
Selection date: September 6, 2019
The student shall be:
- A Canadian or U.S. citizen, permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to study in Canada or the United States.
- Accepted or enrolled in a Canadian or United States college or university for the 2018/2019 school year.
Although private investigators often help individuals, a major part of our business is helping small businesses and large corporations fight fraud in the workplace. Did you know that according to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Canadian and U.S. businesses will lose an average of 5% of their gross revenues to fraud and that small businesses are most at risk with an occupational fraud frequency of 42%?
APPLICATION PROCESS and TOPIC
Writing Project: On a website, blog or online forum, write a 500-1000 word post that expresses your top 5 ideas about how “Private Investigation Agencies can assist businesses in combating fraud in the workplace.”
Evaluation Criteria: The winning post must be creative, express your ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely and above all impress our private investigator judges! The post must also include a link from the website or blog to the Haywood Hunt website. (https://www.haywoodhunt.ca)
All applications will be evaluated by our team of experienced private investigators. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email on Friday, September 6, 2019.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Your published piece of content must be received by August 31, 2019 at midnight.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her educations costs. To contact Haywood Hunt, call us today at (416) 253-7878.